McAfee.com/activate– The company offers an aggregate security gadget to shield your propelled life from the viruses or malware. The McAfee Antivirus can be downloaded on Window PC and Mac computers from the link www.mcafee.com/activate or by utilizing an item CD. Here we will examine the all around requested methodology to set up your system to install and register McAfee.
STEPS TO INSTALL AND REGISTER MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS THROUGH mcafee.com/activate
Before starting the download or installation process, you have to ensure that there is no other security tool installed on your system. In case any other security tool installed as now of your system then you have to remove the program first. You need to ensure that your working system is not outdated.
5 Easy steps to install and register McAfee Antivirus
STEP 1-> Make Sure That Operating System Is Up To Date
- Remembering that the true objective to check for the latest updates, you need to tap on the start get from the base left corner of the screen.
- Presently in the search box, you have to TYPE Windows update and after that press Enter key.
- In the new Window search and tap on the Check for Updates option and afterward hold up until the point when the procedure is done.
- If found updates to install by then take after the instructions given on the screen to download and install the updates.
STEP 2-> Downloading And Running The McAfee Pre- Install Tool
- First, you have to download the McAfee Pre-install tool from the producer website and save your system.
- Now double click on the downloaded file Pre-Install_Tool.exe, with a specific extreme goal to run the installer file.
- Click Yes, to enable the agree to program to take off upgrades to your system and after that Click Accept subsequent to perusing the license agreement.
- Once the Pre-Install finishes at that point click Ok, and after that click Close.
- After the effective finish of the procedure, you have to restart your system to save the progressions you have made.
STEP 3-> Remove Previously Installed Security Tools
With a specific end goal to make your system prepared for the installation, you have to ensure that there is no other security install on your system. On the off chance that a device is as of now installed then remove that apparatus from the system before continuing further. If there should be an occurrence of any issue, you may contact McAfee Tech Support or visit us at mcafee.com/activate for the further investigating.
- Removing Security Tool For Windows 7 or Below
- Click on the START button and afterwards select control panel from the right sheet.
- Now tap on the Uninstall a program which is under the Programs tab.
- From that point onward, you have to choose your item from the rundown which you need to remove and afterward click Uninstall.
- Hold up until the point when the procedure is done and after that restart your system to save the progressions.
- Removing Security Tool For Windows 8 or Above
- First of all, you have to right click on the start button from the base left corner of the screen.
- Directly select Control Panel from the menu and later select Programs and Features.
- From the Programs and features tab, select Programs and after that select Uninstall a program option.
- Presently you have to look and select the program from the rundown to remove and after that click Uninstall.
- Wait for the procedure to finish and after that restart your system framework.
STEP 4-> Download And Run McAfee Consumer Products Removal(MCPR) Tools
- First of all, you have to download MCPR tool from the website and save the record on your system.
- Presently double click on the MCPR.exe to run the setup and afterward click Yes or Run to permit the permission.
- Click Next and after that click Agree to acknowledge the licence agreement on the McAfee Software removal screen.
- Type the Captcha in the required field and after that click Next.
- After the procedure, completion restarts your system to save the progressions you have made.
- In case you see the message Cleanup Unsuccessful by then restart your structure and subsequently again run the tool.
- By and by after the fulfillment of the method, restart your system. In case you can’t reinstall then you may contact McAfee Tech Support on 1-800-998-4538 or visit mcafee.com/activate for the help.
STEP 5-> Disable The Popup Temporarily
You have to disable the Popup or advertisement blocker temporarily, if your program has a popup blocker. With a specific end goal to do that go to settings or options of your program and afterward disable the blocker. You additionally need to enable it after the successful installation of the McAfee antivirus.
IN CASE OF ONLINE INSTALLATION:
- First of all, open your program, visit mcafee.com/activate and afterward enter your product key and click Submit.
- The McAfee Product is a 25 digit alphanumeric key which accompanied the product and can be found on the front of the product.
- In case of online purchase, the product key will be found in the inbox of your email id.
- From that point onward, you have to login to your McAfee account, if the user already exists.
- If you don’t have McAfee account then you need to register using your email id and password.
- Now click install and after that take after the guidelines to download the product and afterward double click to install it on your system.
- Take after the directions showing the activation wizard and then click finish after the sucessful installation.
IN CASE OF OFFLINE INSTALLATION i.e. CD
- First of all, you need to insert the CD into the CD ROM and after that click Agree to recognize the license agreement.
- Now enter the product key in the required field, when inicited and after that sign in to your account.
- If you don’t have a account then you need to register using utilizing substantial certifications.
- Now follow the instructions and afterward click Finish after the fulfillment of the procedure.
You can take after the previously mentioned procedure to install and register McAfee product on your system. If you need any help then you may contact us on
+1-800-998-4538 (US/CA) or
visit :- http://www.femtosoftware.com